Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) is much more than just a gut disorder. It causes chronic discomfort, anxiety, social limitations (especially where food and drink is involved), and a decrease in quality of life. There are a variety of contributory factors leading to IBS including but not limited to altered bacterial microbes in the gut, inflammation from the immune system, inflammation of the bowels, stress: emotional and physical, food sensitivities, and chronic microbial infections (viral, bacterial, protozoan, etc).
Are you struggling with:
- Chronic bloating, even when you eat a seemingly healthy diet?
- Are you chronically constipated without the help of fiber supplementation or laxatives?
- Do you have pain and cramping in your stomach after eating?
- Are you chronically fatigued even after getting a “good night’s rest”?
- Do you suffer from anxiety and/or depression?
- Struggle with social eating, not knowing how your body will react to food?
IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is … Read More